Equipment at Hammond & Irving, Inc.
Equipment improvements and advances have included installation of our Wagner 63/63 radial/axial rolling mill, major equipment rebuilds, hydraulic press CNC control upgrades, programming a computer-aided forge design system, an environmentally “green” building expansion, and more. Hammond & Irving, Inc. has advanced our industrial controls with a state-of-the-art SCADA furnace control system with peripheral PLC deployments, setting the standard for quality assurance in heating and heat treating.
- Wagner 63/63 CNC Ring Rolling Mill
- 1000 ton Erie Open Die Forging Press
- 500 ton Erie Open Die Forging Press
- (3) 1200 lbs. McDougall Potter Open Die Forging Hammers
- (7) Car Bottom Heat Treat Furnaces
- (9) Do-All 4100 NC Band Saws
- (6) Warner and Swasey Turret Lathes
- (1) 42” King Vertical Turret Lathe
- Wheelabrater 72” Dual Swing Table Shot Blast
- Wheelabrater 34 cu. ft. Tumblast
Inspection & Test Equipment
- (1) Detroit PHL-3 3000 kg Brinell Hardness Tester
- (1) Thermo Scientific NITON XL2 980 GOLDD XRF Tester